Wednesday 14 November 2007

Men and Sickness

When I first met Steve I had glandular fever I was feeling pretty low, he said and "I Quote" if you are sick the worst thing you can do is lie around feeling sorry for yourself. You just feel worse. I agree when you get moving you get better quicker, it seems to take your mind off how bad you are actually feeling.

I love my husband very much, but at the moment he is sick, " O my god". I know he is sick and so does Sarah and the dog and the cat and the chooks and the possum. I rest my case. He is not complaining, (not much) he is just sick. Instead of going to bed he is in the living room, again I rest my case. You really can't do much when you have a sick husband who is in the living room, for example watch T.V. , listen to music, laugh and please don't talk loudly if at all. I know he is sick. BUT GO TO BED. Love you baby I hope you feel better real soon and I mean real soon.

P.S I know he feels the same way. He would love to be better and back at work.

1 comment:

Reg & Hazel Porter said...

Give him a good smacking Donna.
Hazel (his mother)