Saturday 7 June 2008

Steve is a softy

I haven't had much time lately to do any blog entries because of tafe but I am nearly finished and so far have passed all my assignments only about 5 to go thank God.

The reason for my title is because several weeks ago we released our long term inmate Lucky the brush tail possum and Steve is always saying don't get to friendly to them as they have to be feral to be released but Lucky was with us for so long that even Steve had a big soft spot for him because of all his issues. So I couldn't resist posting this photo of Steve's farewell to our beautiful boy.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Ahhhh.. I think I understand how you both feel though Madonna. Jill and I sometimes adopt kittens from the SPCA until they are big enough to go to proper homes. They have the run of our house and even our big neutred male Alfie loves them. It's hard when the time comes for them to go too. - Dave