Tuesday 17 June 2008

Almost at the finishing line

I have one more day or I should say half a day at Tafe to go and I will be all finished. It has been fun and I have passed everything so far just a couple of more assignments and I will have my cert 111 in Conservation and Land Management. One month ago I was ready to throw it all in but I have now almost completed the course and am quietly confident that I have passed. Yahoo.

On a different note I have gone back to working for my old company to help the finances along but the only thing available at the moment is check out chick. I feel I have stepped back in time. It has been seven years since I worked on checkouts and so many of my old customers have come through my register and said where have you been and so help me, now we have our name displayed on the register if another person says oh look its Madonna and makes some smart comment I will scream.

No comments: