Monday 30 June 2008

Back to Work

After six months of enjoying the outside I now have to return to my old job for at least the next six months. Steve finishes his job on Wednesday. What will happen with him after that is anyone's guess, hopefully he will find a new job in the not to distance future.

I am hoping once everything settles down I may go back to study and get a job in the environmental field. Will just have to wait and see. Meanwhile my old job back in the office starts this week. I am working nearly everyday either in the office or on checkouts which will make a change.

On a different note we soft released our two ringtails on Friday night and they are having a ball in the trees around our house but one of them still comes home every morning and sleeps in their drey.


He has had a busy night and is very tired.
Not happy about being woken in the middle of the day.

3 comments:

Dave said...

Hi Madonna. Hope your job works out OK. Interesting that the animals come back. - Dave

Madonna said...

I think Dave that he is your normal teenager, leaves home and still keeps coming back for the support and comfort and a good sleep in that doesn't require hanging from tree in the cold and wet.

Henry said...

how friggin' cute! wher did you get him?