Sunday 16 March 2008

Oh what a time

I have had the day from hell trying to get my assessments done I understand the questions but putting them in my own words ohhh boy. Give me a cheque book and a pile of receipts no problem ask me about a laboratory analysis on QA,QC,accuracy,blanks and control and I am lost. I know what they do but to put that in my words is proving to be difficult to say the least.
I said to my husband why did I give up my job I am starting to wish for the mind numbing boredom (not really) but it does go through your head when you have to do assessments. Bottom line is I am enjoying what I am learning and I am still just hoping I pass everything.

Getting past that our new possums are doing well. We still have Lucky but hopefully for not much longer he is well over due to be released and I mean well overdue. I worry about him going out into the wild because he has been with us for so long and he is such a big boy now and he so horny (I feel for the boy he can smell the females that come into our yard and he calls for them) he won't be successful though because he is in a cage. (I think it would be hard to have sex through a mesh of wire "don't you").

Hopefully he will move on soon, we need more release sites around where we live. But we also need more people to take these poor orphans on or become members so that we have the finances to help.

No comments: