Saturday 14 March 2009

Back to Life in my Forties

Have gone off on a tangent lately with the animals but will try to get back on track for a little bit any way.

My eldest daughter Jess has announced that her and her partner are getting married and hope to be having a child soon, given her health history of late, I am over the moon and am hoping things go right for them both for a change. On another side I am working part time and so is Steve, so the question arises how on earth are we going to help pay for the wedding. I am already working six days a week and finances are starting to get tight, with the economic climate as it stands at the moment I am worried.

I thought that when I reached my forties I would be at least be moderately well off considering I have worked most of my life but (Life) sometimes throws you some curve balls. For example divorce, bankruptcy, redundancy, bills etc.

Just hope it all works out. But my ex husband has informed our daughters that he is retiring next year so hopefully he will pay for a change. O My God how bad does that sound (bitter and twisted) . Sorry.

Maybe I should return to writing about my animals at least I get enjoyment from them with their antics and won't come across as getting just plain old and a whiner.

Oh to be happy, young and CAREFREE like my baby animals, they get cleaned and fed and will be released back out into the wild, maybe I should come back as one of them. God that sounds good. No bills, no work, no housework, no stress and no worries.

2 comments:

Dave said...

Talk with your daughter and her partner and explain your finacial condition. Surely they will understand Madonna? - Dave

betty-NZ said...

Things have a way of working out. I'm sure your daughter doesn't expect more from you than you think.
Love your animal photos!