Sunday 21 March 2010

My daughters wedding day



Here are some pics of my daughters wedding day even though it rained you could not wipe the smiles from the happy bride and grooms face. In the above picture is my ex to the left Brett, Jess, Myself and Steve.
Sarah, Brett, Jess, Me and Steve


The Bridal Party and yes one of the groomsmen was a female
My two lovely daughters Sarah and Jessica.

All the grandparents that are still alive were there to see the day.

Even though it rained it was a lovely day.

The happy couple.

My Jess. She is so beautiful.

The team trying to get the mud off the dress before the reception.


All The Guests

1 comment:

Dave said...

A lovely wedding Madonna. Your two daughters looked lovely. I missed seeing you in the photo though? Thanks for sharing the day - Dave