Friday 8 August 2008

Dreaming

I feel like I never had six months off to study. I am back to working in my locked office with no windows. I enjoy the work the days fly by but I would ultimately love to be working in the environment and with animals, maybe that day will come. I am sure everyone has dreams of their dream job but reality is you need to earn the almighty dollar to survive and the job you have is better than none.

As wildlife carers I get to dabble in my dreams. Our babies and some of our rescues.




Gollum brushtail 100grams in our care.


Pelican rescue







Duckling rescue


Our ringtails in our care.



All our animals in care hopefully will survive and be returned to the wild.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Nice selection of photos Madonna. Well done with this animal rescue work. OK about your job. Keeps food on the table huh? Sad about your full freezer... - Dave